of the Foundation
for high quality fire and emergency medical response to island
residents and guests.
preparedness and responsiveness to natural or man-made
programs that foster a healthy and cohesive community on
- Funding the training of Emergency Medical Technicians for
response on Marrowstone Island.
- Awarding of scholarship grants for island residents and
graduating Chimacum high school seniors.
- Hosting CPR and AED training for Island residents and residents
of other neighboring communities.
installing, and maintaining publicly accessible automatic
external defibrillators (AEDs) on Marrowstone Island.
the creation and distribution of caches of EMT supplies around
- Providing ongoing liaison with East Jefferson Fire & Rescue
regarding emergency services on the Island.
- Providing 911 and road signs.